Red Rose Box Bouquets
- 25 Red Roses
- Eucalyptus leave in box
- The message from the sender will be printed on a greeting card
1. After receiving the flowers, place them in a cool location away from direct sunlight and heat.
2. Put fresh tap water in the floral foam every 24 hours to keep it hydrated. If you’re creating an arrangement, you don’t need to cut the stems.
3. Every flower benefits from a mist of water daily.
4. When necessary, remove drooping flowers, leaves, and foliage to maintain the look of your arrangement.
5. Don’t place your flowers in direct sunlight or near sources of excessive heat like televisions or refrigerators!